Private & SEMI PRIVATE CLASSES
Private yoga lessons are the ideal way to practice at a time that suits your own schedule, regardless of whether you are a complete beginner or advanced yogi, or just don't have the time to get to studio classes on a regular basis.
- Design a specific program or series to help you achieve particular fitness goals (perhaps to complement your running, cycling, hiking)
- Address specific areas of your yoga practice, including injuries
- Build a broad foundation for your practice in a safe environment for beginners
- Fine-tune any existing practice and take it to the next level
- Tailored adjustments and hands-on assists
- Complete and undivided attention from the instructor that cannot be achieved in group classes
- Save time: the instructor comes to you
1-to-1 or SEMI Private
Private classes can be taken individually on a 1-to-1 basis, but can also be arranged to be shared with friends and family. One-off sessions can be arranged for birthday parties, baby or bridal showers, bachelorette parties or any special event you would like to incorporate some yoga into.
How it works
Sessions are held in the comfort of your home or office. Please note that sessions are currently available to clients based in Potrero Hill, SoMa, Mission Bay and the Dogpatch.
Simply choose a time that works best for you, and a style of practice that suits your individual needs: absolute beginner, relaxing and restoring, or energizing and challenging. Lessons can be scheduled regularly or on an ad-hoc basis, and are typically 60, 75 or 90 minutes long. Prices are determined by your location, and can be paid as single classes or purchased in blocks of 5 or 10 sessions.
Contact Kimberly for more details, rates, and to set up your first class.